Monday, January 18, 2010

Isaiah is turning 2

This last week or two I have been trying to soak up as much of Isaiah as I can. I can hardly believe my baby boy will be two in just a few short days! He is growing up so fast and I find myself almost panicking at the thought that this could be my last baby and he is growing too fast! Way too fast. The other night I read him his story for bed and laid by him in his bed until he went to sleep and I just thanked God for this precious sweet boy. He is such a huge blessing. Both my kids are but I feel like if it weren't for Isaiah inside me, I would not have handled my breakup as well as I did. Here are some of my favorite pictures of Isaiah's life so far.

Newborn


About 6 months old


1 year old


1 and a half

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it has been 2 years...Happy birthday big boy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete