Monday, July 23, 2012

Long overdue

So it has officially been over a year since I posted on here and I think it's about time. A lot has changed in a year. Almost all of it is amazing and I could not be happier. Last September I got married and the kids were ecstatic. It was an amazing day surrounded by the people we love. I also was hired in two departments for Polk county. Yay! I wanted this for so long. Colin got hired by the state so we now had benefits and two steady incomes. In February my position was no longer existed so we decided I would stay home with the kids and help Isaiah through some behavioral changes he was gong through. We also decided to try for a baby (thinking it could take a year). I have always wanted to just be a stay at home mom and not a mom plus student plus work. In March we found out we were expecting a baby. Wow that was quick! The rest of the school year was a breeze. Madison worked hard to bring her reading level up and succeeded. Isaiah responded much better once I was home more and we got a set routine and I started babysitting onoccassion. There has been a few bumps but nothing we can't handle. This summer: We have been busy doing the summer reading program and walking a lot. I babysit more, but it gives the kids someone to play with and extra money to save for baby. Our little life is just so much better with the changes. I loved my life before but this has been amazing too. The kids love having a daddy and I love having a partner for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment